Scholarship Test for Droppers -JEE – Maths
PLEASE NOTE THIS SCHOLARSHIP TEST IS FOR DROPPERS – (JEE) STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY PASSED 10+2 (JEE)
- You have only one attempt. You cannot attempt this scholarship test twice or more and once you have started the test, it will be counted as your attempt. You are required to finish the test after clicking on start button else you will not be able to attempt it again.
- This scholarship test is for evaluating Maths only. You have to attempt separate test for Chemistry and Physics.
- Every question is mandatory. You cannot skip a question.
- You have to finish your test within 30 minutes else it will be automatically submitted.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Your final result will have percentage of correct answers only.
- Your result will be sent on the email id provided by the student before the start of the scholarship test.
- Please submit your details after click on the start button.
- Your time will start after submission of requisite details after clicking on the start button.
- For better visibility it is advisable to click on the full screen icon available on the Top right border of your test screen.
- Although its not mandatory but we strongly advise to fill our scholarship form before attempting any Scholarship test. By submitting the scholarship form you will get 5% additional discount which will be over and above scholarship. You can still submit the scholarship form by clicking on the link below. Don’t worry clicking on link will take you to new window and will not interfere with your scholarship test. If you do not want to submit scholarship form or you have already submitted the scholarship form, you can click on START button to start your scholarship test.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT SCHOLARSHIP FORM
By clicking on START button you accept our TERMS AND CONDITIONS regarding Scholarships as mentioned on our website.